RIFE FREQUENCY THERAPY, ELECTROMEDICINE
AND HOLISTIC HEALTH CONFERENCE
University of Phoenix
1625 West Fountainhead Parkway
Tempe, Arizona 85282
Student Resource Center, Room 401-402-403 (free parking garage nearby)
Intensive TWO DAY TRAINING with Nenah Sylver, PhD
author of the internationally acclaimed
Plus other experts in the Rife and health fields—see below!
What if you could get rid of a cold or the flu in as little as 24 hours? Or Multiple Sclerosis, Lyme, and most other diseases? Or manage cancer in six months or less—without harmful drugs or painful, invasive surgery? Your first strategy is a protocol to strengthen your immune system, and time with a frequency machine. You simply plug it in, sit near its light tube or apply electrodes, and help initiate your natural healing processes—in complete safety and privacy. Rife Frequency Therapy, developed in the 1930s by American scientist Royal Raymond Rife, was suppressed by the medical establishment because it was drug-free and effective. Decades later, this modality is again available to people worldwide. Aided by hundreds of informative slides, the speakers at this conference will explain:
- The history of Rife Therapy and how it works.
- Who may use the modality and who should not.
- Session protocols for humans and animals.
- What to do about the Zika virus.
- Additional treatments for Lyme and co-infections, including biofilm elimination.
- New research and developments in the field of frequency therapies.
- How to protect yourself from electrosmog with the special healing powers of the Schumann resonances.
- How to use nutrition to energize your body, sharpen your mind, enhance immunity, and improve the effects of rifing.
- How you can use magnetic vortex therapy to detoxify and increase circulation after rifing.
- How to incorporate Rife and magnetic vortex therapies into your practice if you’re a health professional.
- Practical tips on effective and safe complementary (“alternative”) modalities.
Personally vetted manufacturers will speak as well, and demonstrate innovative electromedical machines that complement
Rife Therapy and speed healing:
- Jimmie Holman of Pulsed Technologies
- Edna Tunney of Resonant Light
- Paddy McAlister of Magnetex Technologies
SPECIAL GUEST! World renown neurologist, psychiatrist, clinical nutritionist and electromedicine expert Steven Haltiwanger, MD, CCN, will speak on pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMFs) and nutrition.
You’ll have plenty of time for questions and answers. So if you suffer from cancer, a chronic or acute infection, any degenerative condition, a cardiovascular or neurological disease, or digestive or respiratory tract problems, this workshop is for you.
Be a part of Rife Therapy . . . and create a different future.
Participants will receive handouts on complementary modalities and a certificate of completion.
Price of workshop includes a healthy lunch on Saturday and Sunday
Special Guest Speaker
Steven Haltiwanger, MD, CCN
Dr. Haltiwanger will be addressing pulsed electromagnetic fields and nutrition with his encyclopedic knowledge and delighful sense of humor.
Selected Rife Therapy and other electromedical devices will be demonstrated by
the following guest speakers from personally vetted companies:
Workshop seating is extremely limited so register EARLY.
Also—you are responsible for obtaining your own lodging.
Hotel rooms fill quickly . . . so book now.
See below for list of hotels that offer group discounts as well as free shuttle service to and from the airport and to and from the conference site.
UPDATE: Last minute registrations will be accepted online and at the door, however, we unfortunately cannot include the Saturday and Sunday lunches due to a catering deadline. If you have any questions call James Dutcher at the number posted above. We hope to see you there!
Please do not wear perfumes, cologne, or clothing washed in fabric softener or dryer sheets.
People wearing strong scents may be asked to sit in the back, away from the speaker podium.